Latest stories from Science & Enterprise
Top 100 science blogs
Science and Enterprise named to top 100 science blogs, by Feedspot (7 February 2019)
Recent special articles
- Medium. Get Ready for Biological Programming. 21 April 2019. Writing code with cells and genes
- Medium, Towards Data Science. A Journalist’s Guide to Demystify A.I.. 14 April 2019. Better to light a candle than curse the algorithm.
- FDA Chief Calls Teen Vaping an “Epidemic”. 20 March 2019. The commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration warned that the sharp rise in teen electronic cigarette use is an epidemic threatening the public health.
- Insulin Delivered by Capsule, That’s the Good News. 10 February 2019. Before we start celebrating the end of injections, we need to deal with a more basic problem facing people with diabetes, namely the rapidly rising cost of insulin.
- Book Review – The Fifth Risk. 3 February 2019. Michael Lewis describes in a gripping narrative some of those critical life-protecting functions the federal government performs in his new book The Fifth Risk.
- Personalized Breast Cancer Trial Advances 7 Drugs. 12 September 2018. A clinical trial with a design that allows for changes in its processes to meet the needs of individual patients says its results helped advance 7 new drugs for breast cancer into review by FDA.
Contact Technology News and Literature
E-mail: General - info [at] technewslit.com.
Science & Enterprise: sciencebusiness [at] technewslit.com.
Photography: photo [at] technewslit.com.
Telephone: 202-380-5425, Skype: alan.kotok
Mailing address: 4521 N. 41st Street. Arlington, Va. 22207